What are the biggest mistakes you are making with your health, longevity, and energy? How do you go from sitting in a wheelchair to standing on a TedX stage? What supplements can you avoid?
We have Dr. Terry Wahls on today to go beyond Paleo and go heavy into our health to answer everything above. Dr. Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa, U.S.A., where she teaches internal medicine residents in their primary care clinics.
Download this podcast and come hear Dr. Terry Wahls and me discuss:
- How the Wahl’s Protocol can upgrade your energy
- What are Mitochondria and why do they matter? (Hint: more energy)
- Functional medicine’s role in reversing and preventing diseases
- 5 BEST supplements you should be taking
- How to do at home lab work and the best labs to order
- Is radiation unavoidable in our modern word and what should you do about it?
- What are some alternatives to medication?
Get your podcasting on!
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.