Are you struggling to gain muscle? Trying to find the optimal balance between nutrition and fitness? Considering breaking into the fitness industry? Fitness author and trainer Vince Del Monte covers all three of these bases and more in today’s podcast.
Get insider tips on how to bulk up with no-nonsense muscle building. Learn the connection between the three most important physiologic components to building muscle and why you shouldn’t shirk “baby weights.” Nutrition-wise, learn just how far fitness can take you before a bad diet stops you in its tracks.
Want to know how to succeed in the fitness business? Then you’ll definitely want to tune in and get Del Monte’s valuable marketing and industry insights.
- 3:00: Reading your way out of a rut: Which fitness and lifestyle books should you read?
- 5:00: “Skinny Vinny:” How Del Monte got into bodybuilding.
- 10:00: No-nonsense muscle building: breaking out of the typical gym model.
- 13:00: Skinny? Why you’re not gaining muscle.
- 16:00: DTS (Damage, Tension and Stress) training: the physiology of building muscle.
- 19:00: The bodybuilding principle nobody is talking about.
- 22:00: The one question you should always ask before you exercise.
- 27:00: What you need to know about “baby weights.”
- 33:00: Can you out-train a bad diet?
- 39:00: How to break into the fitness business.
Watch the Episode Below!