Dip your fruit in dark chocolate and crunchy almonds for these bite-sized Banana Split Kebabs!
If you’re a fan of banana splits, you’re going to love this recipe! Large chunks of fruit are coated in liquid chocolate and sprinkled with chopped nuts. They make a perfect dessert for entertaining and only take 20 minutes to prep!
Cubed bananas combine with juicy strawberries and pineapple for an extra dose of fruity flavor. The outside is coated with dark chocolate and crunchy almonds for a decadent boost of antioxidants. Along with its natural sweetness, this recipe is completely gluten-free, Paleo-friendly, and dairy-free.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
To get started, thread each stick with one pineapple cube, a slice of banana, and a whole strawberry. Set them aside and begin melting the dark chocolate using a double boiler. Whisk the chocolate for three minutes, or until it’s melted.
Next, dip each fruit skewer lengthwise into the melted chocolate on one side. Coat the chocolate part with chopped almonds and let it set for a minute or two before serving.
Banana Split Kebabs
Banana Split Kebabs
- 12 Sticks
- 12 small strawberries, leaves removed
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 3-inch cubes
- 1 small pineapple, cut into 3-inch cubes
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- Thread each stick with a pineapple cube, banana slice, and a whole strawberry.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler. Once the chocolate is melted, set aside and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Dip each fruit skewer lengthwise into the melted chocolate on one side. Coat the chocolate side with chopped almonds and place chocolate-side up on a plate to set.
- Once the chocolate hardens, serve immediately or place them in a container to chill in the refrigerator.
(You’ll Also Love: Frozen Almond Butter Banana Bites)
Black Forest Cake with Silky Chocolate Icing… and it’s 100% Paleo Friendly!
Black Forest Cake with
Silky Chocolate Icing…
and it’s 100% Paleo