Ready for some inspiration? Join George Bryant of Civilized Caveman for a discussion on how to cultivate your best physical and mental health.
Bryant dispenses wisdom learned through his personal disordered eating journey, and discusses how he got away from an unhealthy mindset through total compassion. Learn how to stay present in your health goals, why you should exercise compassion like it’s a muscle, and how to transform your body without gaining or losing weight.
- 2:30: The do’s and don’ts of a healthy relationship with food
- 8:00: George’s journey from bulimia to wellness
- 10:00: Transforming your body without gaining or losing weight
- 14:00: Exercise compassion like a muscle
- 19:00: How to be present in your health goals
- 26:00: Savor health wisdom, don’t chase after every health fad
- 29:00: Why you should get uncomfortable
- 36:00: Shifting your thought process: It’s not what you “have” to do, but what you “get” to do
- 39:00: Removing fault, blame, guilt and shame from your life
- 42:00: How to make small, smart commitments
Enjoy the episode!