There is something incredibly divine about caramelised veggies. These Caramelized Roasted Parsnips combines the parsnip, carrot and onion perfectly with the honey and olive oil to make truly satisfying roasted goodness. The sweetness of the honey makes for an amazing sticky satisfaction which you will love. Make a bigger batch if you want leftovers or to serve more hungry bellies!
Caramelized Roasted Parsnips
- 1 parsnip
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large red onion
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
How To Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Chop the ends off the parsnip and carrot. Cut them both into wedges, approx. 1cm thick.
- Cut the onion in half, then slice into ½ cm pieces.
- Place the parsnip, carrot and onion pieces into an oven proof baking dish.
- Add the honey and olive oil over the veggies. Season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and caramelised.
- Remove from the oven and serve with preferred main dish.