There’s nothing quite like a nutrition-packed salad that can be thrown together in 5 minutes. For an easy side dish with dinner give this Asparagus and Avocado Salad a go with one of your favorite mid-week meals. This dish is healthy, crunchy and creamy from the wonderful mix of vegetables and avocado. Make a big batch for the whole family to share!
Asparagus and Avocado Salad
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 6 asparagus spears, cut in half
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Small bunch of fresh chives, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Optional: season with sea salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar
How to Make it:
1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad mix.
3. Season the salad with salt, pepper and balsamic.
4. Mix everything together and serve with preferred protein (you can’t go wrong with this slow cooker roast chicken recipe).