Craving a treat? Try this delicious and creamy sunbutter fudge recipe!
If you love the taste of peanut butter, you’ll fall in love with sunflower seed butter, which is simply delicious when paired with the coconut butter. This fudge is easy to make and just a little piece will quell your cravings for sweets.
Bonus: This “dessert” is full of healthy fats.
Sunbutter Freezer Fudge
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
How To Make It:
1. Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Scrape this mixture into a 8″x8″ glass baking dish and use a rubber spatula to even out the top.
3. Freeze for 20 to 25 minutes, or until firm.
4. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you like softer fudge, or in the freezer if you like firmer fudge.
(You’ll Also Love: Coconut Oil Fudge and Coconut Oil Honey Butter)