Today we’ve got a brand new episode of the PaleoHacks podcast for you all about productivity, brain hacks, improving sleep, and more.
Now, some of you may be daunted by the term ‘biohacking’ – but it is much simpler than it sounds, and can help improve your life dramatically. Most of my personal health breakthroughs came from self-experimentation – because ultimately the best learnings come from actually trying things on yourself, and seeing what works for you!
In this episode, Clark & James discuss ways to improve sleep, get more done, and more:
- Ways to “cheat” your sleep system! (hint: less hours and more energy)
- Biohacking and why it matters to YOU
- Are to-do lists actually productive?
- Productivity secrets for get more done in less time.
- Top brain hacks that will dramatically transform your life
- Cheap ways to biohack on a budget
James was gracious enough to put together some show notes on the “hacks” covered in this episode here:
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher