Zucchini noodles are taking over the world, so why not hop on board and give them a go with this recipe! The zucchini is an ideal ingredient and its crunchy texture works wonders with the creamy tomato sauce for a healthy noodle dish.
If you don’t have a spiralizer simply use a peeler to create ribbons (aka Paleo fettucini). Healthy eating made simple and saucey!
Zucchini Noodles with a Sundried Tomato Sauce
- 4 zucchinis/courgettes
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 to 4 big salad tomatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Handful fresh basil
How to Make It:
1. Spiralize or use a peeler to create zucchini noodles or ribbons. Add to a bowl.
2. To make the sauce, add the sun-dried tomatoes, salad tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil to a food processor. Blend until combined into a smooth consistency. Add more fresh tomatoes if necessary.
3. Add the tomato sauce to the zucchini noodles and mix.
4. Enjoy by itself or topped with slices of roasted chicken!
(You’ll Also Love: Paleo Shrimp and Noodles)