These really are the ULTIMATE Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are simple with only 5 ingredients. They are chewy and soft, and completely clean and grain free!
The Ultimate Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter (or peanut butter or cashew butter)
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together almond butter, egg, and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Stir in coconut sugar and baking powder until well mixed and add the chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1-1 ½ inch balls and place on a baking sheet. using your palm gently flatten a bit, so that they spread a bit better.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.