These Paleo Sweet Potato Chips are crispy and flavorful! They are perfect for a crunchy snack or served next to your favorite Paleo soup or sandwich!
The best part: They’re ridiculously easy to make. All you need is one sweet potato (or a few if you’re really hungry or want to make a bunch for friends), some olive oil, and a bit of salt and pepper. After that, it’s just a matter of popping your soon-to-be chips in the oven. When they’re ready, you’ll have a satisfying snack you can enjoy solo or with a tasty spinach dip.
Sweet Potato Chips
- 2-3 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Wash and scrub your sweet potatoes well, and them dry with a clean dish towel.
- If you have a mandolin, position it to 1/16 inch thickness, and slice sweet potatoes into rounds. If you don’t have a mandolin use a very sharp knife and cut rounds equally thin. It’s important to make sure the rounds are equally thin so that they crisp evenly in the oven.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush each round with olive oil on each side and place on 2 baking sheets, making sure not to overlap the potatoes. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow the chips to sit for 10 minutes to allow them to crisp up.
Watch the Recipe Video Below!
You’ll Also Love: 38 Sweet Potato Recipes That Aren’t Fries