These easy-to-make Sweet Chili Roasted Carrots combine the delicious flavors of sweet and spicy.
If you like a fiery kick with a delicate sweetness, then these carrots are a perfect side dish to your dinner. It’s a recipe that can be thrown together any night of the week to give your veggies a little variety.
Sweet Chili Roasted Carrots
- 6 medium to large carrots
- 2 t honey
- 1 t coconut oil, melted
- ½ t chili powder
- ¼ t cumin
- ½ t paprika
- ½ t dried oregano, basil, coriander or mixed herbs
- ¼ t black pepper
- Fresh coriander to serve
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 390°F.
2. Chop the ends off the carrots, then cut carrots diagonally into 3 to 4 large pieces.3. Mix the chili powder, cumin, paprika, herbs and black pepper in a bowl.
4. Coat the carrots with the seasoning, then place in an oven-proof baking dish.
5. Drizzle the coconut oil and honey over the carrots.
6. Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and caramelised.
7. Remove from the oven and serve with preferred main dish.
8. Sprinkle chopped fresh coriander over the carrots.
(You’ll Also Love: Carrot Goji Salad)