These no-bake love tarts make the perfect dessert for two! With just a handful of ingredients, they can be whipped up in no time, so you can get onto more important things…wink wink.
Preparing a date night meal can be an intimidating task. You want to impress your valentine with your cooking skills and not be completely exhausted by the time dinner is on the table. With this simple, no-bake strawberry cheesecake love tarts recipe, you can make dessert look fancy with minimal prep work.
Start by placing the cashews, shredded coconut, dates and coconut oil in a blender and blend until fine and crumbly. The dates and coconut give a natural sweetness without adding any sweetener to the crust. Next, press the crust into mini pie pans. Tip: I like to dampen my hands with water to keep the crust from sticking to my fingers. Place the crust in the refrigerator; the coconut oil in the crust acts as a binder and solidifies once cool, holding all the ingredients together.
While the crust sets, you can get started on the filling. You’ll need fresh strawberries, coconut oil, a touch of maple syrup and soaked cashews. Soaking the cashews beforehand makes them extra creamy when blended and creates the “cheesecake” texture in the recipe. Blend all the ingredients together and pour into the crust, placing it back into the refrigerator for an hour until ready to serve.
You can eat the love tarts right out of the pan or gently shimmy them out using a sharp knife to loosen and lift them out. Garnish with strawberries and dig into the dreamy goodness. These cheesecakes aren’t just for a special occasions either—because of their strawberry flavor and refreshing coolness, they would make the ultimate summertime treat for hot days.
Strawberry 'Cheesecake' Love Tarts for Two
- Two 4-inch tart pans
For the Crust:
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 t sea salt (optional)
For the Filling:
- 2/3 cup cashews, soaked in water 4 hours and drained
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup strawberries, chopped
- Optional: sliced strawberries for garnish
- Grease two 4-inch tart pans with coconut oil. In a blender, combine ingredients for crust and pulse until crumbly and combined.
- Divide mixture between pans and press firmly with fingers to form along bottom and edges. Refrigerate while making the filling to set.
- Add strawberries to a clean food processor and blend until smooth and puréed. Add cashews, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour strawberry filling into crusts and refrigerate 1 hour to set. Garnish with fresh, sliced strawberries before serving.
For more date night desserts for two, check out these recipes:
(You’ll Also Love: Caramel Cheesecake Bites)