Rainbow Veggie Chicken Stir-Fry
- 10oz poached chicken breast, diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- pinch of ground sea salt
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan or wok on medium heat and add the red cabbage, radishes and carrots. Stir for 2 minutes then add the honey, coconut aminos and pinch of salt, stir for 1 minute then add the diced chicken and stir until heated through.
- Add the coriander and combine to serve.