‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin! This Paleo Pumpkin Bread uses coconut flour as the base, honey as the sweetener and plenty of pumpkin pie spice for that delicious, fall flavor.
Whether you enjoy it for breakfast or just as a snack, this bread will become your go-to bread recipe for fall. Enjoy with a warm cup of Chai Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 3 T honey
- 1 T coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
How to Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, puree, honey, and oil.
4. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Coat a bread pan with coconut oil and then pour batter into pan.
6. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until you’re able to insert a toothpick into the center without the dough still being wet.
7. Remove bread from pan and place on a cooling rack; cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
(You’ll Also Love: 37 Stunning Paleo Pumpking Recipes)