Paleo Chocolate Loaf
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and finely grated
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180° Celsius/350° Fahrenheit.
- Place the almond flour, cocoa powder and grated zucchini into a large mixing bowl and combine with electric beaters. Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla essences, salt and baking soda and beat until combined.
- Pour the cake batter into a non-stick or greased loaf pan (roughly 6 x 4 inches).
- Place into the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked and a knife comes out clean from the center.
- Cool for at least one hour before serving.