This Ahi Tuna Salad recipe takes a classic dish and turns it into a perfect Paleo salad with a few little tweaks.
Paleo Ahi Tuna Salad
How To Make It:
1. In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, coconut aminos, olive oil, wasabi powder, salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a large bowl, drizzle dressing over the baby lettuce and toss.
3. Season each side of the tuna steaks with black pepper, sesame seeds, and cayenne.
4. Preheat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Carefully lay tuna steaks in the skillet and sear for 30-60 seconds on each side, and remove from the skillet.
6. On a cutting board using a sharp knife, slice tuna steaks into quarter inch slices.
7. Arrange tuna slices over a bed of lettuce and enjoy.
(You’ll Also Love: Tuna and Avocado Boats)