These loaded baked potatoes are dripping with flavor. They’re perfect for an easy snack to whip up in the kitchen or as fun party eats for guests. If you’re feeling experimental, you can even top them off with avocado cream!
Loaded Baked Potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 russet potato
- 1 gold potato
- 1⁄2 lb (220g) ground pork (or ground meat of your preference)
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallions, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp avocado or coconut oil
small pot & lid
food processor or mixing bowl
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rub all potatoes with oil of choice and place on rack of oven, allow 45 minutes to cook or until soft under skin (sweet potato will finish before others).
- Put ground pork in pan, add salt, pepper, paprika, and granulated garlic. Cook until brown.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, allow 5 mins to cool then split open in halves.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to each potato.
- Spoon in ground pork and garnish with bacon and scallions. Enjoy!