Who doesn’t love a delicious stack of pancakes for a lingering weekend breakfast in bed? These tasty lemon coconut Paleo pancakes are sure to elevate your Saturday and Sunday mornings — or afternoons.
These Paleo pancakes are both healthy and flavorful, being dressed with lemon and honey instead of typical maple syrup (although you could use maple syrup if you prefer!). Plus, they come together quickly and easily. From start to finish, these pancakes are ready in under 15 minutes flat!
Pair these sweet and decadent coconut Paleo pancakes with protein-rich bacon and eggs for the ultimate sweet/savory complete breakfast.
Honey Lemon Coconut Paleo Pancakes
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 T honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 t baking soda
- Place all of the pancake ingredients in a large bowl and combine well.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high heat and add one teaspoon of coconut oil, covering the base of the pan while it melts.
- Add a large scoop of pancake batter into the frying pan and cook until the top of the pancake begins to bubble and has started to cook.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until the pancake has cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter then serve with a drizzle of honey and a lemon wedge for squeezing the juice over the pancakes.
(You’ll Also Love: Lemon Lavender Pancakes)