If you could describe the ideal diet and exercise regimen on one index card, what would you include? Today’s talk with Mike Mutzel, founder of High Intensity Health and “Belly Fat Effect” author, gets back to these basics. From fat loss 101 to optimizing your exercise routine, Mutzel breaks down the key components of weight loss and maintaining a healthier you.
Learn the hacks to get the most out your regimen, from fine tuning your circadian rhythm to working out during your most anabolic periods. Find out if caffeine can actually enhance your efficiency and why low-calorie diets tend to be counterproductive. Finally, learn how to tease out your biggest motivators to focus your fat loss mindset.
- 3:30: Where in the body do you lose fat?
- 5:00: “I practice what I preach:” Keeping it real in the online health community.
- 9:00: What’s the best gym routine for your physique?
- 10:00: Why your circadian rhythm matters more than you think
- 12:00: What exercises and food wake your body up?
- 15:00: When are you most anabolic?
- 16:30: How to keep your legs from looking like “marbled, fatty meat”
- 19:00: Fat Loss 101
- 21:00: The weight loss mindset: Teasing out something bigger than you are
- 23:00: Caffeine: Can it help you lose weight?
- 28:00: What you should know about the “Warburg effect.”
- 31:00: Why low-calorie diets can be counterproductive
- 34:00: Break the rules: How to avoid “the biggest loser effect.”
- 38:00: How to optimize your morning fat-burning routine
- 43:00: What should you do first, strength training or cardio?
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!