Calling all avocado lovers! These guac-stuffed Kali burgers are just what your taste buds deserve.
Take your burgers up a notch by filling them with a simple guacamole and sun-dried tomato mix that will blow your taste buds away. With each bite you take, you’ll get creamy guacamole oozing from your burger. I guarantee after you try these, you will never want your burgers any other way.
To make these guac-stuffed Kali burgers, simply mix an avocado with fresh lemon juice and chopped sun-dried tomato in a bowl. Then divide the meat into fours and form into patties. Place a heaping spoonful of the guacamole mixture in the center of each patty. Don’t be conservative here. The more guacamole you can stuff in there, the better!
Once that guacamole is safely nestled inside the meat, fold the edges of the patty over the guacamole to form into a ball. Gently pat the meat between your hands to flatten it into a patty again. If a little guacamole seeps out, no big deal. This was the easiest way I found to get the guacamole in the center of the burger. It a small amount of elbow work for a seriously delicious burger.
After you’ve assembled all the burgers, all that’s left to do is grill and devour!
Guac-Stuffed Kali Burgers
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill pan to medium heat.
- In a small bowl or ramekin, mash the avocado. Add the chopped sundried tomatoes with lemon juice and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Divide the meat into fours and form into patties by pressing them thin between your hands.
- Place a heaping spoonful of the guacamole in the center of each patty. Fold the edges of the meat around the guacamole until it forms into a ball.
- Gently pat the meat between your hands to flatten into a patty again. If some guacamole comes out of the edges, that is fine.
- Place the patties on the preheated grill pan. Cook 4-5 minutes, then flip the burgers and cook another 4-5 minutes on the other side until the burgers are browned on both sides.
- Remove the burgers from the skillet. Serve immediately and top with any leftover guacamole.
(You’ll Also Love: Paleo Avocado Bacon Burger)