Do you suffer from brain fog? Gluten might be at the root of the problem. Join Dr. Peter Osborne, Clinical Director at the Origins Healthcare Center and Medicine Founder of the Gluten Free Society, for a breakdown on not just gluten, but all grains.
Discover what the protein does to your body—from the grain-pain connection and “grain-flammation”—and why going gluten-free may not be enough to treat your gut and brain. Find out if Dr. Osborne’s fasting protocol is for you, and how you can make the switch to a grain-free diet.
Check out Dr. Osborne’s book “No Grain, No Pain.” Follow the link for bonuses along with your purchase of the book, including coupons for quality health foods and an extensive manual to dealing with leaky gut.
- 2:00: How to treat autoimmune diseases with diet.
- 8:30: Is gluten one protein or many?
- 11:00: What does gluten do to your body?
- 13:00: Why going gluten-free isn’t enough.
- 16:00: What you should know about the “grain-pain connection” and “grain-flammation.”
- 20:00: Grain: a “wrecking ball” to your gut and brain.
- 25:00: Brain boosters: B12, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc.
- 27:00: Give your gut a rest with intermittent fasting.
- 32:00: Does caffeine fit into your fast?
- 35:00: The weird history of cereal products.
- 42:00: How you can make the grain-free switch.
Enjoy the Newest Episode Below!