There’s nothing better than biting into the most perfect, fudgy brownie when you want a treat. This simple recipe recreates a classic favorite and makes it completely Paleo.
Plus, it’s completely sugar-free and uses bananas as a natural sweetener, and almond butter for that creamy texture.
Enjoy with a cool vanilla bean milkshake. Trust us.
Fudgey Paleo Brownies
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 4 T almond butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1 t baking powder
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and grease a 5×9 baking dish with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas and almond butter. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
3. In a small bowl microwave the chocolate and the coconut oil in 30 second increments until the chocolate is almost melted. Stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted, and pour into the banana mixture, and stir to combine.
4. Pour the batter evenly into the baking dish and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool for at least one hour before cutting.
(You’ll Also Love: Creamy Frozen Sunbutter Fudge)