Join Samantha Gladish, nutritionist and founder of Holistic Wellness, for some weight loss motivation in today’s talk. Gladish, a three-time guest of the Paleohacks podcast, advocates for a qualitarian lifestyle—one that emphasizes quality consumption and self-care in all aspects of life. Today, Gladish breaks down the ideal meal frequency for weight loss, the link between insulin and cortisol in weight loss, and how and why you can make self-care a priority.
Learn how often you should eat (hint: it’s simpler than you think), the blood sugar “sweet spot” for weight loss and the hormonal elements at play in nutrition. Learn how you can get out of a weight loss rut, how to alter your mindset and how to stay balanced in the process. Just in time for the Holidays, check out Gladish’s Healthy Holiday Dessert eBook.
PS: Use the coupon code “podcast” for a $10 off discount.
- 3:00: How food and nutrition led Gladish to a wellness journey
- 8:00: What is a “qualitarian”?
- 10:00: How to live a qualitarian lifestyle
- 12:00: Stress: It’s not what happens to us, it’s how we react to it
- 14:00: When to eat for weight loss?
- 17:00: Weight loss and the blood sugar “sweet spot.”
- 23:00: The weight gain link between insulin and cortisol
- 27:00: Predictability vs. Possibility: How to get out of a weight loss rut
- 33:00: You are what you think
- 37:00: Banishing your own self doubt
- 41:00: Avoiding the “rock bottom”
- 43:00: “Everything if figureoutable”