Brussels sprouts are perfect for anytime of the year. These little cabbage veggie delights are fantastic as they are packed with super nutrition such as vitamin C. Sprouts can be enjoyed raw, such as sliced up in a salad, steamed or roasted. Forget saving them for the end of the year! Celebrate sprouts all year round and enjoy them crispy and caramelized served with more veggies, sweet potato and your preferred protein.
Crispy Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 2 big handfuls Brussel sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
How To Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the sprouts into approximately ½ cm pieces. Add the sprout slices to a bowl.
- To the bowl add the minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the sprout mix to a oven proof baking dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until lightly crispy and caramelised, but not fully burnt.
- Remove when ready and enjoy with preferred main meal.
This Brussels Sprouts, Hemp, Raisin & Apple Winter Salad is just one of many other ways to enjoy the delicious veggie!