Is bone broth really a natural cure-all? Dr. Kellyann Petrucci, a weight-loss naturopathic physician and nutrition consultant, insists that two cups of this liquid gold a day can cure everything from skin issues to gut problems and more.
In this podcast, Dr. Kellyann breaks down the benefits of homemade bone broth and gives tips on making your own. Aside from bone broth, she also recommends fish oil and Vitamin D as important supplements that can aid overall health. Finally, she discusses the importance of stress management as a major first step in preventing problems in the physical body.
- 5:00: How bone broth is liquid gold that can decrease inflammation and heal our modern day ailments.
- 9:00: Nothing works faster – or affects the body deeper – than bone broth.
- 11:00: Bone broth is basically just soup… on steroids. Here’s the trick to making your own broth with chicken.
- 17:30: Aim for two cups a day for the most healing results.
- 20:00: How bone broth can help with sleep problems, achy joints, diabetes, skin afflictions and hormone-related issues.
- 27:00: Shed stored body fat by cycling bone broth into fasting days.
- 31:00: Why supplementing with Vitamin D is so beneficial.
- 35:30: Which fish oil supplement brands are best?
- 37:00: Being cognizant of your “inner door man” and managing your thoughts as a major aspect of your health.
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!