These Coconut Flour Muffins offer a grain-free treat with a sweet creamy texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
If you’re looking for something sweet, these coconut flour muffins make the perfect golden treat. Subtly sweetened with maple syrup, these dense, chewy muffins have an unexpected creaminess—thanks to the golden milk.
Whether you’re a newbie or a baking veteran, these muffins are a cinch to make. To bake them, you’ll just need a handful of ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
So whether you’re craving a quick breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, these coconut flour muffins are the solution.
PS: They’re best served warm with a cozy cup of coffee or tea!
Turmeric Coconut Flour Muffins Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 T coconut flour
- ½ t baking soda
- 2 t turmeric
- ½ t ginger powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well-combined and the eggs begin to bubble.
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, turmeric, ginger powder, pepper, and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones, until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove muffins from the oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Tip: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to one month.
(You’ll Also Love: Zesty Coconut Lime Muffins)