This Paleo Cheesecake Dip is loaded with protein and healthy fat, A lusciously decadent snack dip guaranteed to keep your dipping fingers diving in for more!
Made with only 4-ingredients, this Paleo friendly “Cheesecake” is unbelievably easy, and good for you! A dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free snack that’s irresistible. Seriously, you won’t be able to stop eating it!
This easy recipe comes together in less than 5 minutes in a blender. Just toss all the ingredients in your blender, scrape the sides, transfer to a bowl, swirl with a little apple butter, and get your taste buds ready for the magic of what is cashew cheesecake.
The hardest part about making this recipe is soaking the cashews. They need to be soaked a minimum of 2 hours in advance. This breaks them down and gives the dip that “cheese”-like flavor. A flavor well worth waiting for!
Soaking the cashews overnight works well too. In fact, here’s a tip. The longer you soak them, the creamier the consistency of the dip. Who’s gonna complain about that? Bring on the silky, smooth stuff!
This dip makes the perfect healthy snack paired with apples. You could pair it with other fresh fruits such as grapes, melons, berries and dried fruits like dates and prunes. YUM! You could also take this with you on the go. Just toss that decadent dip in a small container, grab some berries and you’ve got a healthy, eat anywhere snack.
Now if you really want to get fancy, blend mixed fruit in with the ingredients. This will transform it into a Berry Cheesecake Dip. Chocolate would also be amazing. Let your imagination go wild. This is one recipe you can’t go wrong with!
4-Ingredient Dairy-Free Cheesecake Dip
- Medium bowl
- Food processor
- ½ cup raw cashew
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Optional: Apple butter for the swirl
- Place cashews in a medium bowl and cover with water. Soak cashews in water 2-3 hours then drain water.
- Place soaked cashews, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and unsweetened coconut milk in a food processor or blender. Blend up high 3 minutes until the ingredients have broken down. Scrape down the sides, blend again another 2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Transfer dip to a small ramekin or bowl. Swirl in optional apple butter as desired.
- Serve with sliced apples and enjoy!
(You’ll Also Love: Caramel Cheesecake Bites)