This crunchy salad makes for a quick and healthy lunch when you’ve got less than 10 minutes to spare. The creamy cashews balance the fresh, crunchy vegetables and the honey adds a fantastic sweetness to the overall dish. All you need is a blender and an appetite. Although, we’re pretty sure you’ve got the latter taken cared of.
Cashew and Raw Veg Salad
- Small handful of red cabbage, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ½ pepper, sliced
- ¼ red or white onion, sliced
- Handful of sugar snap peas
- ½ head of lettuce, roughly chopped
- Small bunch of fresh herbs, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ T honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger, sliced
- Handful of handful cashews
- 1 T water
How To Make It:
1. Add the cabbage, carrot, pepper, onion, sugar snap peas, lettuce, herbs and half the cashews to a big bowl and mix together.
2. To make the dressing, add remaining cashews and ginger to a food blender, blend to a fine consistency. Add the honey, lemon and water and blend to a creamy texture.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad.
4. Enjoy with a Paleo smoothie!
(You’ll Also Love: Bacon Lime Sweet Potato Salad)