Our hormones are complex systems, and learning to maneuver our ups and downs can lead to better relationships, improved health and increased energy. Vitti talks about the common afflictions women endure, from PMS to more severe syndromes, and how to reverse their effects. Discover how diet, lifestyle and simple awareness can change our glandular systems. Finally, learn fascinating facts about the best time of day for sex (hint: it’s not when you think!).
- 3:24: Did you know that men have hormonal patterns, too?
- 7:10: If you’re overweight and tired, one particular condition might be to blame.
- 9:10: We can use food and lifestyle changes to reconfigure our whole glandular systems.
- 13:40: PMS is NOT a normal part of the body’s natural design!
- 15:00: Too much estrogen causes a host of menstrual problems.
- 16:01: The “Sexy Flo” category: women over 35 who start seeing signs of lessening vitality.
- 18:15: Have you been put on the Pill to help balance out hormones?
- 19:00: “Hormones are your jet fuel.” Find your vibrancy by tuning into your hormonal cycle.
- 20:00: What is the best time of day for sex?
- 25:10: “Our brain is functionally different by 25% each week of the cycle.”
- 31:02: Could the Pill Cause You to Choose the Wrong Sex Partner?
- 34:55: How can we balance hormones naturally?
- 38:30: Issues with both hormonal and hormone-free IUDs.
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!