Join Dr. Marc Bubbs, naturopathic doctor and author of “The Paleo Project: The 21st Century Guide to Looking Leaner, Getting Stronger, and Living Longer,” for a discussion on men’s health.
Discover how to clean up your diet, which supplements are worth your time and money, and how to fix your libido naturally. Find out how to comprehensively test your health with a doctor, manage any sexual dysfunction, and which nutrients men need more than women. From diet and exercise to sex health, Dr. Bubbs will give you tips on cultivating your healthiest self.
- 2:30: The 2 biggest reasons men go to the doctor.
- 4:00: The health costs of a beer belly.
- 5:00: The #1 men’s health mistake.
- 7:00: How to foster intrinsic motivation.
- 9:00: Are we over-hyping testosterone?
- 3:00: How many carbohydrates should you really be eating?
- 16:30: How to comprehensively test your health.
- 18:00: A quick trick to cleaning up your diet.
- 23:00: What nutrients do men need more than women?
- 26:00: Supplements worth your time and money.
- 36:00: Sex health: What you should know.
- 38:00: How to manage erectile dysfunction.
Enjoy the Episode Below!